1.owledge: words and useful expressions
First of all, once, unless, cupboard electricity turn off, shut, by the side of, soap, taste, oil, mix, mixture, rather, finger, instead of, second (n) , on holiday, message, proper Allow, experiment, basin, finally, lively, sadly, request, Petrol, castor, vinegar, dip, suck
2. Moral Education: To get the students to do everything as carefully as they can.
To supply the students with a very harmonious atmosphere in order that they can have a successful understanding of the text and discussion.
Main Points: To let the students master and use freely some of the useful everyday English.
1. Here are some dos and donts.2. Follow the instructions.
3. What /How about when we leave?4. Make sure that ......
5. Do what he or she tells you to do.6. Please tidy the lab.
7. Could you please show me how to use the computer?
8. Dont touch anything.
1.To encourage the students to discuss and then ask them to demonstrate their ideas by using the imperative sentence structure.
2. To review and master the sentence structure of Direct and Indirect Speech.
3.once / unless / as連接的主從句
Since the dialogue and the text of this unit are about chemistry, the teacher may ask some questions about chemistry or other subjects to lead in the dialogue and then show the students the tolls that are used in the chemistry lab when the text is taught.
And also in order to make the class very lively and interesting the teacher may borrow the tubes which are filled with three kinds of liquids from the chemistry lab and ask them to guess whats in the tubes and then ask them to watch the teacher carefully then do what the teacher .
Does, which is the content of the text. In this case the students may feel very new and they may be interested in English class.
In order not to cause something dangerous to happen, the teacher may fill some white vinegar（白醋, some cooking oil(香油),some alcohol(白酒) in the tubes.
1. first of all means first. 意為首先，第一
First of all, I want to say Im very happy to be here with You.
First of all, we must make a decision.
相關的片語：at first which is opposite to at last for the first time 第一次
allow + noun.
allow sb. to do / not to do sth../sb. is allowed to do
(1) He allowed no noise here.
(2) He allowed his boy to spend the weekend with his friends.
(3) Why did you allow her to smoke here?
(4) We dont allow drinking at school.
3. once 是連詞，作「 一旦……就……」講。
(1) Once she arrives, we can start.
(2) Once you realize it, you will study hard.
(3) Once seen, it can never be forgotten.只要見過一次就難以忘懷。
4.unless是連詞，相當於if …… not ……
(1) He will not come unless his homework is finished. == He will come if his homework is finished.
(2)You will be in trouble unless you follow my instruction. == You will not in trouble if you follow my instruction.
unless 和 not …until 的區別
unless 引導從句時多強調條件，而not …… until 句型則強調時間。Unless 連接的主從句的時態一般是主句是將來時而從句現在時。not …… until 連接的主從句中可以使用多種時態。
(1) You will fail in the exam unless you listen to the teacher carefully in class.
(2) We wont start until Bob comes.
(3) He didnt find out what had happened until his wife told him about it.
5. Dont touch anything unless your teacher tells you to do.
在此句末的to后省略了touch。在英語里，有些動詞像hope, like, want, try, need, 助動詞如be able to., be going to之後，為了避免前後重複，往往只用一個to代表動詞不定式。
(1) You can go with me if youd like to.
(2) You may stay at home if you want to.
(3) I dont want to go there, but hes going to.
6. What about when we leave?
What about ……?與How about ……?可以用來詢問消息、提出建議或徵詢意見，其後可接名詞、代詞、動名詞、副詞（如next）和狀語從句等。
(1) Im ready. What about you?
(2) What about playing football?
(3) What about todays match?
7. make sure後跟了一個省略了that 的從句。當表示「 弄確實、使確定」意思時， 常用在祈使句中，其後的從句里要用一般現在時。當make sure 表示「認為、確信」的意思時，其後的從句時態可視情況而定。
(1) Make sure (that ) you come early tomorrow.
(2) Make sure ( that ) your room is clean.
(3) We made sure you were not coming today.我們認為你今天一定不來了。
8.turn off 其反義詞是「turn on
turn up (開大) 其反義詞是turn down (關小本′文,摘自教~育資源網WWw.cHINEseJY.Com)
9.at the end of / in the end
at the end of 意為「 在……末，在……盡頭」，既可以表示時間的概念也可以表示空間的概念。而in the end只能表示時間的概念,其後不能接of短語，相當於 finally, at last.
(1) At the end of this term we will have a final examination.
，英語教案－In the lab－教學教案標籤：高一下冊英語教案,高中英語教案, 英語教案－In the lab－教學教案,
(2) He died in the end though the doctors tried their best.
(3) There is a hospital at the end of this road.
10. with表示「 具有，帶有 」
(1) China is a country with a splendid culture and a long history.
(2) Mr. Smith is a man with two sons.
(3) I live in a house with two windows.
11.You must do everything as I do.
(1) State the facts as they are. 要如實地陳述事實。
(2) Why didnt you do as I asked?
(1) He doesnt speak as others do. ( 如、像 )
(2) He has a big nose like his father. 像）
(3) He works in the school as a teacher of Chinese.（作為）
12. instead of / instead
instead of 是介詞短語。意思是「代替、而不是」。其後可以接動名詞、不定式、介詞短語和名詞、代詞。可放在句首或句尾使用。
(1) If you are busy, let me go instead of you.
(2) They went there on foot instead of by bus.
(3) This summer I went to Qingdao instead of going to Beijing.
(1) Parents should give their children more advice instead of money.
(2) He never studies. Instead, he plays all day long.
(3) The students didnt smile. Instead, each of them made a face.
13. taste/ smell/sound/look /feel 等感官動詞的用法。其後必須加形容詞。
(1) The flowers smell very nice.
(2) The old woman looked very worried.
(3) The cloth feels very soft.
(4) The food tastes so delicious that I cant wait any longer.
14. None of you watched carefully enough.
none為不定代詞，意思是「 沒有一個人或物」。none 做主語指代可數名詞時，其謂語動詞單複數形式都可以，但是當它指代不可數名詞時，其謂語動詞為單數第三人稱形式。none常與表示範圍的of 介詞短語連用並表示全部否定。
(1) None of them has / have got a bike.
(2) None of us is / are afraid of the ghosts.
(3) None of this money is mine.
(4) --- How many apples do you have?--- None.
none / no one 的比較
none 既可以指代人也可以指代物，強調數量，可以用來回答how many 開頭的問句。而用法與意思基本相同的no one ( nobody) 只能指代人，它們不強調數量，可以用來回答who開頭的問句。
(1) ---- How many people can you see in the picture? ----- None. (一個也沒有 )
(2)---Who is in the classroom? ---- No one. (Nobody) （沒有人）
15. enough 的用法
enough + noun./adj. / adv + enough
(1) Enough has been said on this subject.在這一點上說的已經夠 多的了。
(2) Enough were sent to him. He no longer wanted to have such books.
(3) ---- Would you please have some more?---- No, thanks. Ive had enough.
(4) I am afraid we havent got enough time to do the work.
(5) Youre old enough to learn to dress yourself.
教學設計方案 Lesson 5
Step 1. Lead in
Ask the students some questions about their subjects that are learned this term, such as:
(1) How many subjects do you learn this ter